Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a thought... OF DOOM!!!!

So, I have this idea... I don't have any idea if it would work out so well, but I wanna do it anyway. Mostly cause I think it's gonna be fun just to attempt, and also a good way to kill time over the last week and a half I'm here.

What I'm gonna do is take a metric ton worth of short videos on my tiny little digital camera, and I want to splice them into one (or more) videos, put music to it, and then basically send these McMurdo music videos to my friends I met here. I have some, that I have taken throughout the season, but I want to go nuts for the next week. So Jef, I know you have been keeping up with this... and all it's insanity, any thoughts... and I was thinking maybe you know how to do this maybe... or maybe Jake would be the guy to ask... I don't know.

2 comments:

notroberttowne said...

ugh. you know I never wanted to edit anything ever again after my first semester. It's not hard to do if you have time and software. Odds are you'll have half that. Probably you could just use windows movie maker and do a decent job with it.

Glacies Latrunculus said...

yeah, probably. I just need some software, that's all. I want to edit it myself, I wouldn't expect you to do it.