Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just a little rap for all the ladies in McMurdo

And she said that things be fine from the other side, but when baby got back, baby just lied.. I admit I tried to keep it tight, and I know I said that things would be alright. But when it came back to brass tax and cuttin' the bull shit, I laid out the facts and she said it didn't quite fit right. That's how it happens when you play with chivalry, turns out she wasn't that into me. But I'm not hurtin' I ain't sad, I'll keep it movin' it's not all bad. Cause I look to the horizion and there I see, my dream girl sittin' out there waitin' on me
Yeah, I hear her like verizon callin' my name, sayin' that she's there for me
So you thought I would fold up, bitch don't even front. You knew I was too strong for you from day one. There aren't a lot of people I would rather see on the other side of the world missin' me, wishin' they was kissin' me, and part of wants to let you do it, but the man in me say that thought ain't fluid. So when you sittin' missin' what you could have had don't let the ice freeze ya while I'm layin' in the sun... just think about my squeeze and what you ran from.